Jobba hos oss!
Bergenstråhle is expanding and we are looking to complement our amazing Patent team with an experienced Patent Attorney. Welcome to submit your application as soon as possible.
Patent Attorney with an ability to put the technology in a business context
At Bergenstråhle & Partners, we meet our clients’ global technical, strategic and legal challenges on daily basis. We are looking for a Patent Attorney who wants to work with patents, unique technologies and innovations that are set to excel in competitive, often global markets.
We support our customers by integrating a deep understanding of technology and business with legal IP aspects into a perfect DNA. That way we can deliver cutting-edge recommendations, we support growth, prevent business risks and manage disputes when required. At Bergenstråhle & Partners you get to work with our unique methodology Return-On-Innovation®, our holistic approach to developing and growing intellectual asset values of our clients.
Your role at Bergenstråhle & Partners
Being a Patent Attorney at Bergenstråhle & Partners, you will work closely with our clients and your colleagues to provide high quality support for our clients. We offer a workplace with a high degree of independence at the same time as we work in interdisciplinary teams with patent attorneys, lawyers and paralegals.
Daily tasks include:
- Counseling clients on strategies for how to best control and utilize their inventions.
- Draft, file and prosecute patent applications; manage the full lifecycle of patent applications internationally.
- Give legal opinions with respect to patentability, validity, and freedom to operate.
- Defending our clients’ patents against third party challenges.
- Acting as client manger with responsibility to develop the clients IP-portfolio.
- Honing your practice by following legal and practical developments in intellectual property law and our clients’ industries.
- At least 4 years of patent practice experience.
- Preferably you are a qualified Patent Attorney, for instance a European Patent Attorney or part-qualified and have the drive to qualify
- Fluent in English and preferably at least conversational Swedish.
- A collegial spirit with a willingness to collaborate, train and be trained.
- We appreciate a diverse working environment. Whether you have an obsession for seaweed cooking, robotic lawn mowers or anything in-between, we love those vivid discussions during the coffee break.
Last application date: December 31, 2019. We will perform ongoing selection during the application period.
If you are interested in becoming a Patent Attorney at one of our offices, please contact:
Partner, Petra Knoop Udén, +46 72 569 24 10 eller firstname.lastname@example.org