Jobba hos oss!
Bergenstråhle is expanding and we are now looking to complement our team in Gothenburg with an experienced Patent Attorney within the mechanics/automotive or IT/software related fields. Welcome to submit your application as soon as possible.
Patent Attorney with an ability to put the technology in a business context
At Bergenstråhle & Partners, we meet our clients’ global technical, strategic and legal challenges on daily basis. We are looking for a Patent Attorney who wants to work with patents, unique technologies and innovations that are set to excel in competitive, often global markets.
We support our customers by integrating a deep understanding of technology and business with legal IP aspects into a perfect DNA. That way we can deliver cutting-edge recommendations, we support growth, prevent business risks and manage disputes when required. At Bergenstråhle & Partners you get to work with our unique methodology Return-On-Innovation®, our holistic approach to developing and growing intellectual asset values of our clients.
Your role at Bergenstråhle & Partners
Being a Patent Attorney at Bergenstråhle & Partners, you will work closely with our clients and your colleagues to provide high quality support for our clients. We offer a workplace with a high degree of independence at the same time as we work in interdisciplinary teams with patent attorneys, lawyers and paralegals.
Daily tasks include:
- Counseling clients on strategies for how to best control and utilize their inventions.
- Draft, file and prosecute patent applications; manage the full lifecycle of patent applications internationally.
- Give legal opinions with respect to patentability, validity, and freedom to operate.
- Defending our clients’ patents against third party challenges.
- Acting as client manger with responsibility to develop the clients IP-portfolio.
- Honing your practice by following legal and practical developments in intellectual property law and our clients’ industries.
- At least 4 years of patent practice experience.
- Preferably you are a qualified Patent Attorney, for instance a European Patent Attorney or part-qualified and have the drive to qualify
- Fluent in English and preferably at least conversational Swedish.
- A collegial spirit with a willingness to collaborate, train and be trained.
- We appreciate a diverse working environment. Whether you have an obsession for seaweed cooking, robotic lawn mowers or anything in-between, we love those vivid discussions during the coffee break.
Last application date: July 4, 2019. We will perform ongoing selection during the application period.
If you are interested in becoming a Patent Attorney at one of our other offices, please contact:
Stockholm, Staffan Zilling, +46 70-147 10 17 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Göteborg, Andreas Wennermark, +46 76 534 57 33 or email@example.com
Jönköping och Värnamo, Petra Knoop Udén +46 72 569 24 10 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Linköping, Nicklas Ojakangas +46 73 152 86 59 or email@example.com