Jobba hos oss!
Experienced Patent Attorney
Patent Attorney with an ability to put the technology in a business contextAt Bergenstråhle & Partners we support our customers by integrating a deep understanding of technology and business with legal IP aspects. That way we can deliver recommendations tailormade to the business context and that support growth and prevent business risks. If required, we also manage different kind of disputes. At Bergenstråhle & Partners we call this methodology Return-On-Innovation®, which is our holistic approach for developing and growing the value of or clients intellectual assets.
Your role at Bergenstråhle & PartnersAs a Patent Attorney at Bergenstråhle & Partners, you will work closely with our clients and your colleagues to provide high quality support for our clients. We offer a workplace with a high degree of independence at the same time as we work in interdisciplinary teams with patent attorneys, lawyers and paralegals in order to meet client demands. Daily tasks include:
- Draft, file and prosecute patent applications; manage the full lifecycle of patent applications internationally.
- Give legal opinions with respect to patentability, validity, and freedom to operate.
- Defending our clients’ patents against third party challenges.
- Acting as a key account manager for some of our major clients with responsibility to develop and align their IP-portfolio with their business objectives.
- Technical degree, i.e. Master of Science or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience working as a Patent Attorney.
- Preferably you are qualified as a European Patent Attorney or part-qualified and have the ambition to qualify.
- Fluent in English and preferably at least conversational Swedish.
- A team player with a drive for making the team to succeed.
- We appreciate a diverse working environment. Whether you have an obsession for seaweed cooking, robotic lawn mowers or anything in-between, we love those vivid discussions during the coffee break.