Use the value of your intangible assets
Both startups and global industries need help proving the financial value of their intangible assets. Our model for valuation has been acknowledged through many negotiations and acquisitions, by auditors and company management as well as investment companies.
We carry out a large number of IP valuations for innovative companies. With a proven value, companies can do more profitable business.
We value IP as a financial asset
Innovation and renewal are important business goals and affect your profitability. Companies have large financial values in intangible assets that need to be valued based on specific situations such as a company valuation, an acquisition, the sale of an innovation portfolio, or the licensing or sale of a specific right.
Our clients' needs for values
Here are some situations where we support our clients' negotiating position:
- Company A is licensing (licensing out rights) to a company and needs help with pricing (understanding future royalty income).
- Company B needs a financial decision basis for a business plan to assess whether the return on planned investment is balanced.
- Company C wants a strong negotiating position to discuss the value, terms, requirements and ownership of an impending investment.
- Company D has carried out a company valuation with the help of an M&A advisor. Now they need help to deliver the valuation of the intangible assets as a significant part of the entire company valuation.
A strong valuation model
Both startups and global industries need help proving the financial value of intangible assets. Our valuation model has been confirmed through many negotiations and acquisitions, by auditors and company management as well as investment companies.
Our valuations answer 2 questions:
- What is the financial value of my assets (value insight)?
- How do I get acceptance of the value from external parties (value transparency)?